Centre Wildlife Care is rehabilitating our injured hawk.
Many of you already know, Karen Socie spotted a hawk
on the electrical wire on Friday, July 5th, 2013 during the storm.
It appears he was electrocuted and suffered burns & other injuries after falling from the wire. The Center is doing their best to get him healthy and has named him Sparky! As of 7\18 they plan to release him into their outdoor enclosure for rehab in hopes for a release back to his Forever home!
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
"Sparky" was released back to his "HOME" on Monday, August 26, 2013.
Please donate to the CWC and help them continue their great work!
SHARE with your family and friends below: