Named after the Italian city, Bologna, this popular luncheon meat may conjure up all sorts of childhood memories.
- Bologna Potato Soup – Soup’s on! You’ll need green beans, potatoes, onions, bologna and cornstarch for this recipe.
- Bologna Belgium Waffles – Where to start? You’ll need bologna, waffle batter, fresh strawberries and whip cream for this unusual dish.
- Bologna & Sunnyside-up Eggs with Homemade Hashbrowns – This recipe, from Jamie Oliver, is perfect for breakfast. You’ll need bologna, eggs and a potato.
- Bologna Salad – You’ll need beef bologna, boiled eggs, sweet pickles and salad dressing for this salad.
- Bologna Sandwich Spread Recipe – You’ll need Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bologna, sweet onion, spicy mustard and spices for this kid-pleaser.
- Peanut Butter and Bologna Sandwich – Yep, you read that right. You’ll need peanut butter, bread, mustard and bologna for this sandwich recipe.
- Fried Bologna Sandwich – You’ll need bread, bologna, onion, butter and your favorite condiment for this recipe.
- Fried Bologna Sandwich – Here’s another fried sandwich version. This recipe, from Chef Mommie, includes American cheese.
- Big Daddy’s Prize Winning Bologna Sandwich – Besides bread and bologna, you’ll need lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, cucumber and horseradish for this sandwich.
- Bologna Slaw Wrap Sandwiches - About Guide Linda Larsen tells you how to whip up this fun 'wich.
- Emeril's Favorite Brown Sugar-Crusted Baked Bologna - Food Network's Emeril Lagasse shares one of his favorite recipes with you.
- Bologna Burger - You'll need pork, veal and beef for this recipe from the U.K.
- BBQ Bologna Sandwich – This recipe, from Bliss Tree, requires prepared cole slaw and Texas toast. Don’t forget the smoker.
- Barbecued Bologna – This recipe calls for unsliced bologna, butter, lemon, chili and Worcestershire sauce.
- BBQ Bologna – You’ll need bologna, honey mustard, BBQ rub and BBQ sauce.
- Bologna Kabobs – This recipe calls for bologna, pineapple chunks, potatoes, orange marmalade and cherry tomatoes. Don’t forget the skewers.
- Bologna and Cheese Roll-Ups – Kids will love this recipe from Pillsbury. You'll need refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, bologna, string cheese, an egg and Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet.
- Grandma Maggio’s Bologna and Peppers – You’ll need beef bologna, tomato paste, a red pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic and olive oil for this dish.
- Cheese Bologna Bake – This casserole calls for American cheese, milk, eggs, onion, yellow mustard, bread and bologna.
- Fried Bologna Casserole – Speaking of casseroles, this dish calls for bologna, butter, onion, Cheddar cheese and mashed potatoes.
- Pickled Bologna – Yep, you read that right! You’ll need a ring of bologna, vinegar, sugar, salt and pickling spice for this recipe. You won’t be able to eat it right away – it’ll take 3 days to stand.
- Bologna Cake – Nope, that isn’t a misprint. This recipe only calls for two ingredients – bologna and cream cheese.
- //firstname.lastname@example.org/msg01734.html" rel="nofollow">National Bologna Day Cake Recipe – ‘Nuff said!