The most popular commercial from the Superbowl is Budweiser's "Brotherhood" - the story of a man and a Clydesdale.
An extended version has been released and it's even better than the original! I've watched it many times already, and it's posted below.
Some fun facts about the commercial:
- The man who stars in the spot is Don Jeanes, who grew up on ranches in Texas and now lives in Los Angeles
- Not one word is spoken in the entire commerical - the stoy is told with images and music
- The scene where he picks up the horse's lead in a field was unscripted
- You can still vote to name the baby Clydesdale on Twitter and facebook
- The baby was born weighing about 150 pounds!